For a 4.2-liter straight 6 engine (’87-’91 Jeep Wrangler models), it can handle 210 lb-ft. For a 4.0-liter straight 6 (’91-’99 Jeep Wrangler models), it can handle 220 lb-ft – only 45 lb-ft shy from the capacity of a 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 (from ’11 onwards) engine. Others rumor that it can handle up to 300 lb-ft, similar to an NV3550.
Sharepoint online supported file types
- Aug 10, 2016 · 1996 dodge dakota fuse box diagram could someone please let me know how i can get a copy of the diagram for the fuse dodge 1996 dakota question. All the other lights work. It should have a diagram for all the main fuses along with the sizes and the relays. The fuse diagram on a 1994 dodge dakota is located on the inside cover of the fuse panel.
- 2007 Chrysler Pacifica Service Immobilizer Reset
Mar 18, 2009 · It's a loose connection at the IOD fuse in the Power Distribution Center (PDC) under the hood. FUSE in the odometer window means the IOD (Ignition-Off Draw) fuse in the Power Distribution Center under the hood is blown, removed, or has a failure in the wiring. I have checked every fuse in the engine fuse box as well the the box inside the car.
- Jan 20, 2007 · I had to remove it and almost went brain dead trying to figure out how to get the fuse out 2001 5 speed 4g64T. 01-19-2007, 07:11 PM #3. gigator39. View Profile
Push a new mini blade fuse of the same amperage rating (e.g. 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25) straight in to the socket. Line Up Fuse Box Cover: Push On Fuse Box Cover: Fuse Replaced: Line up the fuse box cover and gently push it back in to place to secure the retaining clips. Test the electrical component that wasn't working properly.
- fuse panel will differ by model but fuse box labels will indicate IOD WCM or IOD MAIN and may be in a plastic holder. The IOD fuse is used by the manufacturer to reduce electrical draw when the vehicle sits unused for a period of time such as during transport or storage. As a result, radio presets may be lost when the IOD fuse is removed.
2011 Jeep Wrangler Wiring Schematic Wiring Library ... 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Iod Fuse Location Wiring Diagram 4 Wire Trailer Wiring Diagram Wiring Diagrams
- Only on the 07 and 08 JKs are you to pull the IOD fuse or disconnect the negitive battery cable. The 09 and 10 JKs do not have the steering collumn lock at all so no key is needed when towing. Ginger & R andy " Have Motorhome Will Travel " 2012 Monaco Knight DFT ,2009 Jeep JK Unlimited Rubicon 4 door ,2003 Jeep TJ Rubicon 2 door
Sep 07, 2018 · Wrangler 2007 fuse box. 95 Cherokee Fuse Box Diagram Wiring Diagram Fuse box in passenger compartment. 2006 jeep wrangler fuse box diagram. The video above shows how to replace blown fuses in the interior fuse box of your 2006 jeep wrangler in addition to the fuse panel diagram location.
- The IOD (Ignition Off Draw) fuse is a fuse that is left out during shipping from the factory and installed at the dealer to reduce current draw while the vehicle is not being used. Should be in slot #15 according to my FSM (05).
Wrangler JK; Ram: 1500, 2500, 3500, ... 515. Contains positive remote jump terminal and fuses serviced in fuse block only. More Info ... Iod j type. Fuse cartridge ...
- #iodfuse #chrysler #dodge #jeep #ram #fiatUPDATE: So it's been brought to my attention that some Chryslers have the NO FUSE message (yeah like 200s and PT Cr...
I use an enclosed one now that has a big red plastic key and it has eliminated all my corrosion problems. If all you want to do is remove a fuse though, the one to look for is the IOD fuse. Bad switch Good switch BTW, this only applies to a Wrangler with 4wd.